NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRPG

Your own Adventure

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kyouryuu clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
croc kyouryuu
Academy Student
croc kyouryuu

kyouryuu clan Empty
PostSubject: kyouryuu clan   kyouryuu clan Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 am

is related to the kiba's clan

village:mist village

but instead of dogs we use dinosaurs(or

the kyouryuu clan is a clan that uses scrolls to summon up dinosaurs to use

academy student:1.mircoraptor./ 2.Procompsognathus(those little raptor looking things that are always in groups (from jurassic park 2 those little green dinos there size ranges from 1.4-2.7ft long and weigh up to 1kg)

genin level can use: 1. pteranodon(sky)/2.Psittacosaurus(land) /3. Gorgosaurus(land is a smaller relative to the t-rex))/4. normal raptors(land)/5.Parasaurolophus(land and water)/6.Archaeopteryx(sky)

chunin level can use: 1. stegosaur(land)/2. tricertops(land)/3. velcioraptor(land)/4.ankylosaurus(land)/5.Apatosaurus/6.Ichthyosaur(water)

jonin level can use: 1. brachosaur(land)/2. Allosaurus(land) /3. Megaraptor(land)/4. plesioaurus(water)/5.Pachycephalosaurus(land)/6.Stethacanthus(water)

kage level can use: 1. t-rex(land)/ 2. Spinosaurus (land and water)/3. Seismosaurus(land)/4. Sarcosuchus/5.Carnotaurus(relative of the chameolon/land)/6.Kronosaurus(water)

the dino you get depends on how are fight rp and other factors(mainly a dice roll i will do another site i have with a dice)

Drawbacks: if you lose the scroll to the dino you can't summon it/use it unless it was out before you lost which you must state
it takes charka to call them

if there is problem please tell me and you can even put this on a trail
Back to top Go down
Rai Uchiha
Genin
Rai Uchiha

kyouryuu clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: kyouryuu clan   kyouryuu clan Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:04 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://risingninja.rpg-board.net

kyouryuu clan
Page 1 of 1