NarutoRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NarutoRPG

Your own Adventure

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone for a Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oz Uchiha
Genin
Oz Uchiha

Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Looks at her then Dissapears to the Uchiha House
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:44 pm

*fuki knew she would never ask for her help..... no one ever do an fuki begins to walk off* hmmm i try my best to help others an they just throw me aside..... i worked so hard to become kage an yet still no one respect me enough to tell me whats wrong...... *shes now soon out of sight*
Back to top Go down
Tatsuki Inuzuka
Genin
Tatsuki Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:45 pm

she didn't even notice either of them leave, she just kneeled there, crying all the tears she had locked up over the years
Kairi lay beside her, loyal as always, and refused to go home
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:47 pm

*fuki turns around8 dam my own stuberness *she walks back an covers you with a blanket* ........ please stop crying...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuki Inuzuka
Genin
Tatsuki Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:52 pm

"i appreciate your kindness...but no-one can help me with this, stop wasting your time on me..."
she got up, the tears never stopping and picked up Kairi
"i'm grateful...but i need to sort this out on my own,"
she went home
Back to top Go down
fuki
Kage

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:55 pm

fine..... no one ever trusts me any ways not even my own village that i am the kage of....... *fuki starts to walk off* ~they all fear i may give in to the power of the 7 tails but none of them wish to beilve i have full control now....~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone for a Walk   Gone for a Walk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for a Walk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4